Assessments are designed to determine what a student is ready to learn, not what standards a student has mastered. Students will see items at, above, and below their nominal grade-level on the assessments in order to determine their appropriate instructional level in general and not on a specific state standard.
Articles in this section
- Benchmark Test Standards
- Can a student pause the benchmark test?
- Can a Student skip the 1st Benchmark and take the 2nd?
- Can I disable the calculator on the Benchmark Tests?
- Can I see what a student missed on the Benchmark Assessment?
- Can I set the date for the Benchmark Assessment to be automatically enabled for students?
- Can students change an answer after clicking 'Submit'?
- Can the initial benchmark be disabled?
- How can I invalidate my student's Benchmark 1 Test results?
- How do I print a single student's benchmark performance data?