All three benchmark assessments have been constructed to be taken within a single class sitting. The tests contains 30 multiple choice questions each. Generally, students should take between 30 and 45 minutes to complete an assessment.
Articles in this section
- Benchmark Test Standards
- Can a student pause the benchmark test?
- Can a Student skip the 1st Benchmark and take the 2nd?
- Can I disable the calculator on the Benchmark Tests?
- Can I see what a student missed on the Benchmark Assessment?
- Can I set the date for the Benchmark Assessment to be automatically enabled for students?
- Can students change an answer after clicking 'Submit'?
- Can the initial benchmark be disabled?
- How can I invalidate my student's Benchmark 1 Test results?
- How do I print a single student's benchmark performance data?