Emerging Mathematician (EM): Measures below 0Q are reported as EM---Q (e.g., a Quantile measure of -120 is reported as EM120Q) where “EM” stands for “Emerging Mathematician” and replaces the negative sign in the number. This code is predominantly seen for material and student measures at the early grade levels.
Articles in this section
- Benchmark Test Standards
- Can a student pause the benchmark test?
- Can a Student skip the 1st Benchmark and take the 2nd?
- Can I disable the calculator on the Benchmark Tests?
- Can I see what a student missed on the Benchmark Assessment?
- Can I set the date for the Benchmark Assessment to be automatically enabled for students?
- Can students change an answer after clicking 'Submit'?
- Can the initial benchmark be disabled?
- How can I invalidate my student's Benchmark 1 Test results?
- How do I print a single student's benchmark performance data?