Students who are absent on the day of the benchmark test can still take the benchmark test at a later date. As a teacher or school administrator, neither the classroom benchmark date set by you nor the district benchmark period set by your district administrator prohibit you from administering the benchmark test. If students are absent the day of the benchmark test, simply do not assign them the benchmark test in the Benchmark Roster. Instead, plan to administer the benchmark test under your supervision when the students have returned to class.
Articles in this section
- Benchmark Test Standards
- Can a student pause the benchmark test?
- Can a Student skip the 1st Benchmark and take the 2nd?
- Can I disable the calculator on the Benchmark Tests?
- Can I see what a student missed on the Benchmark Assessment?
- Can I set the date for the Benchmark Assessment to be automatically enabled for students?
- Can students change an answer after clicking 'Submit'?
- Can the initial benchmark be disabled?
- How can I invalidate my student's Benchmark 1 Test results?
- How do I print a single student's benchmark performance data?