1. i) From the Home tab, Click Import in the Quick Start box on your dashboard
ii) Alternatively, click the tab that says either Users or Students
2. Click Get Started under "Go Step-by-Step"
3. Click appropriate class
4. Click Add New Students
5. Enter student's First & Last name, Student Information Number (SIN) (if desired), and choose Grade Level.
6. Choose to Create My Own or Keep Defaults for Usernames and Passwords
7. Choose to Set Demographic Info or Not Now (skip)
* Select Spanish if student is Spanish-speaking.
Note: This will allow student to access Spanish audio throughout the application.
8. Confirm student data, click Confirm Changes
(Note: Once the student has been successfully added, you will can View All Students to locate the student username and password. Or you can Print Start Cards!)