If you received a letter from your child's school to set up a Parent Account, you will need to first create your Parent Account to enjoy the information and benefits of this account. Please use the following steps to get started as a Imagine Math Parent!
1. Register! Navigate to the URL Link provided by your child's Teacher on the Parent Letter
- If no link was provided, please contact email@example.com and be sure to provide the name and state of your child's school district, we will send the link directly to you.
2. Submit your information! Please include your First Name, Last Name and email address
3. Check your email! After you've submitted your information, you will receive an email to set up your account password.
4. Login & Link a Student! Enter your child's Imagine Math username and password.
- Student credentials must be obtained from your school. Imagine Math cannot release or verify student login credentials per the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act.
- Teachers or School Administrators send home the student's Start Card upon your request.
5. Happy monitoring! Once you've linked your student(s), you will be able to monitor their progress on Imagine Math. Remember, Imagine Math allows you to link more than one child when you have multiple Mathematicians in your family!