Our Benchmark Administration Guide contains all the information you need as an Educator to get prepared to administer Imagine Math Benchmark Assessments! This guide can be found by going to Help> Using the Imagine Math Teacher Dashboard> Administering Benchmarks
Articles in this section
- Benchmark Test Standards - Imagine Math Grades 3+
- Can I see what a student missed on the Benchmark Assessment? - Imagine Math Grades 3+
- General Benchmark FAQs in Imagine Math Grades 3+
- How do I print a single student's benchmark performance data?
- How does the first benchmark test determine pathway lessons?
- What are Student Norm- Referenced Interpretations?
- What are Student Performance Levels?
- What do Invalidate and Unassign mean on the Benchmark Roster?
- Where can the Benchmark Administration Guide be found?
- Why are my students ineligible for the benchmark test?