Our Benchmark Administration Guide contains all the information you need as an Educator to get prepared to administer Imagine Math Benchmark Assessments! This guide can be found by going to Help> Using the Imagine Math Teacher Dashboard> How to Administer Benchmarks
Articles in this section
- Benchmark Test Standards
- Can a student pause the benchmark test?
- Can a Student skip the 1st Benchmark and take the 2nd?
- Can I disable the calculator on the Benchmark Tests?
- Can I see what a student missed on the Benchmark Assessment?
- Can I set the date for the Benchmark Assessment to be automatically enabled for students?
- Can students change an answer after clicking 'Submit'?
- Can the initial benchmark be disabled?
- How can I invalidate my student's Benchmark 1 Test results?
- How do I print a single student's benchmark performance data?