Students will earn points while they are working through their lesson. The points that they earn throughout the lesson will be applied to their total number of points after they have completed the entire lesson. This will assist in keeping students motivated to finish the full lesson before spending their points.
Articles in this section
- Bonus THINK Points Awarded
- Can I change the amount of THINK Points needed for a Classroom Goal?
- Can I print all student certificates at once?
- Can the Warm-up Game be turned off?
- How can I view how many THINK Points my students have earned?
- How can students spend their THINK Points?
- How do I view Imagine Math Contests & Winners?
- How do students earn points?
- How do Students Track THINK Points?
- How many bonus THINK Points do students earn for passing the pre-quiz?