Imagine Math utilizes our internal Content Team coupled with a group of independent freelance consultants. These consultants are classroom teachers, curriculum directors, math chairs, active NCSM/NCTM members, Dana Center affiliates, as well as other material experts. Based on our subject-matter, education, and classroom experience and expertise, we design lessons to address state standards, CCSS, teach for conceptual understanding, address misconceptions, and provide overall learning opportunities for our students.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove lessons from a pathway?
- Can Imagine Math Lessons and Questions be printed?
- Can Imagine Math lessons be reordered to match my course map or class curriculum?
- High School Pathway Levels
- How can I preview all items in an entire pathway?
- How can I see the lesson pathway alignments for my state?
- How can I share Custom Pathways with other teachers?
- How do I reset lessons for students?
- How do students select pathways?
- How does a pathway adapt if a student fails?