There are certain criteria a student must reach to qualify for the Reading Level Assessment (RLA) AKA Lexile Test.
- Are we in a current test window?
- Beginning: Aug 1 - Oct 31
- Middle: Dec 1 - Feb 28
- End: Apr 1 - Jun 30
- Has 90+ days passed since last test?
- Test must be enabled (see an administrator to enable the test)
- Student must use a supported client version
- Student must be in grade 2 and above
- Student must pass Imagine Learning Beginning Books Curriculum (Lesson 48 or DecodableBook:48)
Students must complete the "H" lesson list (which includes Lesson 48 and Book 48) to qualify for the RLA. Please use the Home/Dashboard Progress report and use the Progress by Lesson view for students in a classroom to find if your students qualify:
1. Click Home
2. Click Dashboard, select Progress
3. Select appropriate Group
NOTE: Admins will need to select Organization first
4. View Progress by Lesson report to find if students have completed column H
See Also: Editing Student Test Settings